Monday, April 28, 2008

I Confess!

Okay, okay, it's all my fault.


I am, of course, referring to the fact that, hours after I trimmed the playoff beard, just a little bit, just on my neck, the Wild started their downhill slide. Who knew about the power of the playoff beard? Just in case it affected any other part of my life, I haven't shaved it again. Who knows, maybe we'll start a tradition of the promotion beard, or the personal-best-in-the-marathon beard.

Either way, we thought that we could turn our attention back to our favorite part of the blog. You guessed it, it's time for another installment from (dum dum duuuuuuummmmmm...)

Mystery Fruits!

The fruit this time is called a Dragon Fruit, and it is like a small pink pineapple, or a large pink pine cone -- I guess the key words are pink, and piney. A little bit too flash on the outside, though, since it raised expectations for inside. It was kind of like...a bland kiwifruit. A pink, piney, bland kiwi.

But it's very photogenic. Which is more than I can say for the beard.

(I was sure that i'd be able to edit this photo once in the blog, but it's just not happening. And it's way too late, and i'm far too lazy, to delete it and add another. Sorry if this causes any neck pain. - nm-)

2 comments:

Mary Ann and Al said...

I'm more interested in the fruit than the playoff beard. I have to admit I watched the Wild loose their last game at Clark's house. Al's beard is gone for a while and I'm rejoicing. Love reading the blog.
Mary Ann

Loren said...

The Dragon Fruit is big in Thailand and China. Was on every buffet and many dessert items. Looks like black poppy or sesame seeds but taste is very good.

I enjoy your blog very much.