Thursday, January 13, 2011

So it's not so much the birthing (that's mostly Kris in the starring role with me in the cameo) as the parenting that's worrying. Now that I'm looking around me, I've started to see hazards in everyday life. It's not just the things that we eat and drink (although the maker of this product was obviously asleep through 2002-2003 to think this was a good name) that are worrying, but also the little things in your environment. Barely perceptible things, like tiny spiders...at least, tiny by Australian standards. And then there's the psychological impact of dad's hair in the morning!

Maybe all of these worries will be assuaged when we go to parenting classes. Until then, I will likely continue to worry. Especially with this subtle reminder that I pass every morning as I walk the dogs...

1 comment:

cj_atc said...

Considering you have both common sense and sense of humor in spades, I am sure you will be fine.