Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Where did March go?

I can use all sorts of excuses. I've actually been practicing.
"With Easter so early this year, I lost track of time."
"I'm trying not to litter on the internet."
"I was distracted by the new season of NCIS."
Any way you slice it, there's no good reason for not posting in A MONTH!

So here goes -- I've got 4 minutes to get you all up to date...photos will come later when I'm not at work.
*Went diving again -- much, much better experience. Rottnest Island, for those of you who are interested, has a pretty incredible diversity of marine life, none of which bit or stung us, which is nice.
*We both volunteered for and participated in the international gathering of the Hash House Harriers, here in Perth, which was an entire weekend of free beer and running. In that order.
*Work, work, work.
*Still looking at buying a bike. In the finest example of decision-making, I have visited 11 bike shops, compared prices, components, frames, accessories, warranties, service plans, different types of carbon, seats, lycra outfits, sunglasses...and will probably just go for the one that gives me free shoes.
*Playing goalie
*Waiting for the NHL playoffs to start.
*...and waiting.

Back to work, but we'll throw a couple of pictures on today or tomorrow.

Really.

No, honest.

(insert picture here)

3 comments:

Elwood said...

Hash House Harriers, and all you got was free beer?

So... Capitals are (basically) out, and the Wild is way down there. Will the Ducks repeat?

Really, all I care about is seeing Pittsburgh go down in flames. The team, not the city.

Nah...the city can go, too.

sarah said...

Hi Kris, Hi Nathan- just randomly found one of your business cards and checked out your blogs- very cool. Oh, its sarah from uni here! Glad to see you guys are well and having such a great time over there- looks pretty awesome. Will drop in again soon
Sarah

Kristin said...

WOW---Dave T now Sarah B from RVC London.

Actually, I'm wondering if this is part of a conspiracy to host the 2010 RVC Intl Hall Reunion in Perth.

Kristin